Friday, September 20, 2013

Team America: World Police, Woman Priests, and Voyager I

There has been a lot of issues and devil omens in the news lately that I would like to comment on. 
The first issue has to do with America being a kind of "World Police" in response to the situation in Syria. Should America be more involved with the issues of the world? I do believe that the US should be more involved in other countries affairs to an extent and we shouldn't be controlling of the issues and we shouldn't risk a war we can't handle. 
Another event is the Voyager I satellite going outside of our solar system. This is an astronomical event in history and paiths a new path in space travel. 
Another question is whether women in the Catholic Church and I say no. It is traditional for a man to be the priest and women can still serve the church as a Nun. 













No comments:

Post a Comment